2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2014 11:21 AM by A.T. Romano

On how many computer can I install Premiere Elements (one licens)

Licens - number of comput

On how many computer can I install Premiere Elements (one licens)

• 1. Re: On how many computer can I install Premiere Elements (one licens)
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

2 - as long as they are not used at the same time

• 2. Re: On how many computer can I install Premiere Elements (one licens)
            A.T. Romano Level 7

number

What are the computer operating systems involved? Are you installing from installation files (from online download purchase) or from installation disc

(from purchase in boxed packaging)? Answers to those questions would probably get you the best possible answer to your question.

If installation files.....

You are not going to be able to install a Premiere Elements Windows purchased serial number on a Mac computer or a Premiere Elements Mac

purchased serial number on a Windows computer.

If installation discs...

Box packaging typically comes with two installation discs....one for Windows and one for Mac. In this type of situation, typically you use one

serial number for them both. If that is the case, then the following applies...

Adobe allows you to use the same purchased activated serial number on no more than 2 of your computers. And, you do not use them at the same time.

If you are dealing with two computers with the same operating system, then you should be able to use that same purchased serial number for that operating system on no more than 2 of your computers. Again, you do not use them at the same time.

Please let us know if any questions or need clarification.

Thanks.

ATR