1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 23, 2014 6:39 AM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

Whats the difference between these versions of photoshop?

SKDDRTD

First of all to make things clear I want to mention this first that I lives in Pakistan and Adobe doesn't support my region so in order to buy the Adobe Photoshop CC I have to contact the authorized resellers, after contacting them and asking for a invoice proposal for Adobe Photoshop CC, they send me several invoice proposals (per user team liscense). But I just got in a trouble as these proposals are offering Photoshop CC different versions so its like kinda making me double mind, i am just confused which to buy as prices are differ too and kinda noticeable. As for making my intentions clear I also wanna mention that I am looking for Single App Liscense i mean i just wanna buy Photoshop CC thats it. But for sure its not gonna be that photography version nor student one. Also i wanna know that whats the difference between these two versions and also tell me the pros and cons.

So please help me choose which one is better for me as I am really confused with it.

Here are the links

Note: You will have to translate these pages into english

Link one:

[65224660BA01A12] ราคาพิเศษ จำหน่าย Photoshop CC ALL Multiple Platforms Multi Asian Languages Licensing Subscription Mo…

Link two:

[65226001BA01A12] ราคาพิเศษ จำหน่าย Photoshop CC ALL Multiple Platforms Multi Asian Languages Licensing Subscription Mo…

I've attached screenshots too

Screenshot_2014-10-23-15-53-18.png

Screenshot_2014-10-23-15-53-26.png