2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2014 9:02 AM by Bill Gehrke

Premiere Pro Exported video dont work

Hello, so i've got problem with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, when  export Full HD video (35minutes)it takes like 1.5h to be done but thats not the main problem. Whb its finally exported i go to my exported video folder and yea its here with 8gb or weight i open it and... Poof! its not opening i even get errors that its corrupted or something like that, when i check video informationsnthe resolution, fps and other stuff is blank, there is no information about video at all

My Export settings

Format H.264

Preset Custom

VBR 1 Pasa

Min target 32 MB/s Max 40 MB/s

Audio 320kb/s

video is 34 minutes long

Muliplexer MP4

FPS 29.97 (oryginal video fps is 50)

My PC

Amd Phenom II 945 4x 3.2GHz or 3.0GHz i dont remember

GPU: Asus GeForce GTX750 OC 1GB

Ram: kingston 3gb

and some ****** hdd

Guys help me why my exported video dont open

• 1. Re: Premiere Pro Exported video dont work
          Veir95 Level 1

EDIT: I changed multiplexer from 3gp to mp4 and now its working

• 2. Re: Premiere Pro Exported video dont work
            Bill Gehrke Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Glad that you made it work.

About the time required to export, do you have the GPU enabled to assist with the Mercury Playback Engine (MPE) exporting?  Look at Project/Project Settings/General is Video Rendering and Playback option grayed out?

If you do not have the option there you will have to find the Adobe Premiere file "cuda_supported_cards.txt" file and add your "GeForce GTX 750" card to the list and after restarting Premiere you should see the option. 

Using the GPU instead of the CPU only should cut your export time significantly.