2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2014 8:20 PM by Alexcorona

Is there some way to tell lightroom to just re-export the previously exported files?

Alexcorona

Shot a celebration (Park, Mass and Party), went home and processed the raw files in Lightroom, Exported them into 3 folders.

Then I proceeded to edit the files in photoshop, first folder that consisted of the park went well. Files looks great, even after compressing them again.

Then up were the Mass pictures and that's where it all went down hill. When I loaded up the first image it was compressed to hell All the black areas were all pixelated, so I went into lightroom and sure enough it changed the quality from 100% down to 60%!

All my other settings were the same so I didn't accidentally reset the whole thing. Not sure why or how Lightroom did this, I've had it on 100% for the past 2 years!

Now I have to export them all over again, the trouble is there was 800 that I culled down to just 150. I really don't want to hand pick them all over again.

Is there some way to tell lightroom to just re-export the previously exported files?