• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't download flash player- have tried everything! What am I missing?

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried downloading numerous times from all different sites.

It goes through the process, passes security, gets me to close internet windows.  Says download complete. But it still isn't installed. 

I watched the video on the adobe site and I've ensured it's enabled on my computer.  I've gone through a direct link on the Adobe site, it says it downloads but still nothing.  I've gone under task manager and ended processes on any explorer things that show up.

I'm out of ideas.  I have a windows 7 pc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Hi, yes, I installed it. It said it was installed, but didn’t really. I kept googling this issue and found out it had something to do with Active X. So now it’s downladed .

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2014 Oct 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You write that you "downloaded", but did you also install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, yes, I installed it. It said it was installed, but didn’t really. I kept googling this issue and found out it had something to do with Active X. So now it’s downladed .

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines