3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2014 6:41 AM by Szalam

Error processing

TacticalArtworks

When I launch After Effects, nothing happens first. But then if I want to edit something is there: Error processing and then a folder by folder I already was. Please help. Prior to After Effects worked perfectly. Ah still one thing if I right click press on an adjustment layer, After Effects crashes with the same error message.

MfG Tactical Artworks

• 1. Re: Error processing
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

What error message? You need to provide the exact phrasing along with proper system information and details like what version of AE you actually use. You have not provided any of these critical bits of information in your post.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Error processing
            TacticalArtworks Level 1

Ok,

also, i use After Effects CC (NO 2014) and I use the program already two years I have a good processor because it can not lie. If I right click on an adjustment layer, there is the following: After Effects error: crash when processing. Last logged message: <5028> <Dynamic Link> <5> H: / CC Photoshop / Adobe Premiere Pro CC and after this message is: After Effects can not continue: After Effects is crashed.

TacticalArtworks

• 3. Re: Error processing
              Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What is the exact version number of CC you're running? What are your other system specs?