5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2014 2:11 AM by pwillener

Download problems with Flash player

40Woody

Trouble with installation of of latest version of Flash Player V15.0.0.189.  I am running Mac version 10.10 with Safari version 8.0.    The installation gets to 50% and indicates download is complete, then it goes

to 75% of the installation and then gives an Error message: unable to proceed with installation.  I have spent 2 1/2 hrs going thru all of the troubleshooting items including an uninstall of the old version of

flash player. now I have no flash player.  This is not the first time that I have run into this problem and given up with completing the download.  by deleting the old flash player I am now unable to use a number of my applications.  It is about time Adobe provides its users with tech support.  I hope someone out there has a solution to my problem, because I do not expect Adobe to help.   I have been a user of Adobe products for many years with illustrator, photoshop, acrobat pro and user of reader and flash player.  At this point I am not a happy camper with Adobe.