Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to input the password and how/where can I get

Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help in inputting the password before installing it.  I have OS X 10,9,5 (13F34)

I was able to input my Adobe ID and the password.  When I came in just before clicking install, this information shown below as I am not good explaining and hope you can help me with it.

Install Adobe Flash Player want to make changes.  Type your password to allow this.

username:  (have that on hand)

password:   unable to figure out who or what as I tried looking for information as to how or where I can get it on the Adobe.com

Hint:  yellow bird

This is where I am stuck and need help on this.  Hope this help you to get information to me as soon as possible.

Your help in the above will be greatly appreciated and I am not very good as computer literate.

Thank you.

Peggy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need an Adobe ID to download or install Flash Player.  However, the installation seems to prompt your for your computer's administrator password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This password prompt is presented by your operating system, and is intended to keep you from accidentally installing software.

If this is your personal machine and you don't need a password to log into the computer when it first starts up, you can probably leave the password blank and click OK to get past this prompt.  If this is your personal machine and your normal password isn't working, check to make sure that CAPS LOCK is off, and type the password carefully.

If this is your work machine and it's asking for an Administrator password, well, you'll need to have a conversation with your friendly IT person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines