• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player not installing, although says installed on MacBook Air. Can you help please?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a macbook air. My computer crashed 2 days ago and since I rebooted it, for 2 days now I have "plug ins blocked". I installed, the update....that it said i needed, although there was an option to pay for additional stuff, I did not pay. but the update was installed, Did not work. I have uninstalled flash player and reinstalled it twice, it still says plug in blocked. I have shut down and restarted on both occasions, after uninstalling and after installing. No luck. I get a check for installation message that it is either not on my computer, or that I have not allowed it to run. I read something about looking for open programs on IE...but I use safari. I need help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

I got it fixed with a link staff gave to someone else with the same problem. The link was problematic..I had to use it 3 times....but eventually I found the download for version 15.0 on my computer and eventually I got it installed and finally things are working again. The problem seems to be related to having to find the 15.0 version. Too bad I lost two days trying to do what should be a simple update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it fixed with a link staff gave to someone else with the same problem. The link was problematic..I had to use it 3 times....but eventually I found the download for version 15.0 on my computer and eventually I got it installed and finally things are working again. The problem seems to be related to having to find the 15.0 version. Too bad I lost two days trying to do what should be a simple update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines