Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index layout

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2007 Mar 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am creating an Index for my webhelp. I am facing a problem with the display of the Index. When I select a keyword in the index, a popup displays which lists all the the topics found for the keyword. I dont want this display.

What I would like is to display the Index keyword and list all the topics found for the keyword below the keyword. Something like the Index display id the Webhelp is section 508 compliant. I am using the default skin as of now.

Can anyone provide any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Pure HTML option will give you that but make sure everything else works as you want.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion Peter. I tried what you are saying but now every tab -for e.g. Glossary, Search etc.. are listed as the Index which I dont want. I am getting the Index as i wanted but the search and glossary I would prefer the default style.

Is there a workaround for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, now I figured out a way to do it. Instead of using the smart wizard, if I just drag and drop the topic under the keyword, I am getting the desired layout without using the pure html option.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I didn't think you would like the option which is why I said check everything else.

What you are doing is creating sub-keywords and by dragging, RH automatically uses the topic title.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp