1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 26, 2014 9:53 PM by A.T. Romano

CANT GET PSE12 TO WORK :/

gmom101310

So I don't have internet access at home and I installed photoshop elements 12 on my laptop using the method where you don't have to be online... Well I got online one day at a friends house with my laptop and then it started saying my photosop was just a trial version. well now it says the trial is over... ive lost my serial number from the pack and I cant figure out how to fix it... is there anyway to fix it???? Im FREAKING out ive got 2 clients I need to edit for and now I cant do anything.... PLEASE HELP ME!!!! TIA

• 1. Re: CANT GET PSE12 TO WORK :/
          A.T. Romano Level 7

gmom101310

If you program is Photoshop Elements 12, you have posted in the wrong forum. Your thread has been posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum (video editing).

Please repost your thread in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum or wait for a moderator here to see your thread here and move your thread from here to there.

Photoshop Elements

Comment as you transfer to the other forum...

1. You need a purchased serial number.

Your hope is that somehow your Photoshop Elements 12 got registered at the installation Sign In.

Adobe web site should have your serial number if that is the case.

Go to the Adobe web site (http://www.adobe.com)

Sign In with your Adobe ID and Password

In the Search field of that web page, type in My Products

Follow the My Products link

You should get a list of your products...clicking on the name of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 there should bring up its serial number.

ATR