• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error accessing service when trying to convert to Word

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to save my  pdf file as word.doc. the system states that there is a problem uploads- Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Save from where:  Acrobat.com?  Acrobat?  Microsoft Word?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save from where:  Acrobat.com?  Acrobat?  Microsoft Word?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If I have a pdf file which I want to convert to word ( pdf file from email attachment saved onto hard drive)) when i get the following message.:

ie an error occurred whilst trying to access the service.

This exact document had been uploaded and converted on the 14th and the problem has just started when I try to convert files

Can you help??

Regards

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 02, 2014 Nov 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry that you're experiencing problems with ExportPDF. Please try the following:

• If you're accessing the service via Adobe Reader, choose Help > Check for Updates. The current version is 11.0.09; earlier versions could cause the error you report.
  • If you're accessing the service via a browser, clear the cache and try again. If that doesn't work, please try a different browser (see System requirements | Acrobat.com for a list of compatible browsers).

Please let us know how it goes.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2014 Nov 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

HAve PDf files on my Office 2007 /windows Xp . When I try to convert to a word or excel format as appropriate the system states "

n error occurred whilst trying to access the service."

This started to occur after system donload of Adobe Reader xi ( 11.0.08) on October 12th 2014.

Thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Strata Nut,

Please choose Help > Check for Updates in Reader to update to the latest version, which is currently 11.0.09. (And if you are accessing ExportPDF via a web browser, log out, clear the cache and the log back in.

If that doesn't work, please let us know!

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sara

The latest Adobe reader 11.0.08 and this has been downloaded on October 12/ 2014. since then problems started. I open my PDF files from harddrive or from emails and then save as word document9on occasions) hence the need fpr Adobe Export PDF. The problem observed stats as it uploads files.

Regards

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2014 Dec 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest that you update to the latest Reader version 11.0.10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources