0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 27, 2014 12:52 AM by chamski99

Assistance combining clips with different FPS and clip dimensions

chamski99

I'm just getting started with my first movie and trying to combine the following clips together with Premiere Elements 13.  These clips were all downloaded from YouTube.

480x360
      29 FPS

1280x720
      24 FPS

1280x720
      23 FPS

1280x720
      24 FPS

1280x720
      29 FPS

640x360
      29 FPS

1280x720
      23 FPS

On my first attempt, I was able to get everything combined together and trimmed as desired.  I saved the project, then published it using the Computer>>MPEG option.  When it was finished and I played the video, some of it played fine, but most of it appeared to be moving up and down slightly, like it was shaking a little.  I don't know what the cause of this is, but have tried a few things in the export settings and have not seen any difference.  In reading online, it sounds like the project may not be configured correctly.  The project settings are shown below.

I tried using the stabilizer option, but now one of the clips has a red bar across it stating, "Stabilizer requires clip dimensions to match project settings.  Create a new project.

Any help or assistance would be much appreciated.  I'm trying to assemble the clips together into a single video file that can be played from a computer via a projector onto a large screen.

Thanks!