• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on my home PC, BUT, I did not immediately authorized with my Adobe ID.

So I just bought and downloaded an ebook on your PC. As I understand it (after unfortunately), so I would associate uniquely the ebook to your PC, precludendomi able to read it anywhere else.

Then, when I realized that I had on my ebook reader permission to read, I have authorized the computer trying to re-download the ebook (hoping that the ebook was re-associated with my ID correctly), but the effect and 'was that I can not download anymore, with error by ADE:

An error occurred while attempting to obtain a license

Problem communicating with the license server: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

In addition, according to previous epub download ADE has a key that is not compatible with the PC.

This happens even if you removed the authorization to the PC (which is the state in which I have downloaded the ebook).

When I try to open the ebook I get the error ADE:

The license of this document provides a different user account

So in summary:

1) I can not download the ebook I 'with the authorized PC' PC without permission.

2) Even if you de-authorize the computer, I still can not read the ebook downloaded even if the license is supposed to be the same.

Beyond the fact that at this point there must be some permission problem on the PC or on my Adobe ID, my question is:

The fact that you have downloaded the ebook PC effectively prevent unauthorized reading it ever on another device, or can I somehow "promote" the ebook to my Adobe ID on a regular basis?

--------------------------------------

Ho installato Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) sul mio PC di casa, MA, non l'ho immediatamente autorizzato col mio ID Adobe.

Ho quindi poi scaricato un ebook appena acquistato sul PC. A quanto ho capito (dopo purtroppo), in questo modo, avrei associato univocamente l'ebook al PC, precludendomi la possibilità di leggerlo altrove.

Quando poi mi sono reso conto che sul mio ebook reader non avevo l'autorizzazione alla lettura, ho autorizzato il PC cercando di riscaricare l'ebook (sperando che l'ebook venisse ri-associato al mio ID correttamente), ma l'effetto e' stato che non riesco a scaricare più, con errore da parte di ADE:

Errore durante il tentativo di ottenere la licenza

Problema di comunicazione con il server delle licenze: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

In più, l'epub del download precedente secondo ADE ha una chiave non compatibile col PC.

Questo succede anche se tolto l'autorizzazione al PC (che è lo stato in cui ho scaricato l'ebook).

quando provo ad aprire l'ebook ho l'errore di ADE:

La licenza di questo documento riporta un diverso account utente

Quindi ricapitolando:

1) non riesco più a scaricare l'ebook ne' con PC autorizzato ne' con PC non autorizzato.

2) Anche se de-autorizzo il PC, non riesco comunque a leggere l'ebook scaricato anche se la licenza in teoria dovrebbe corrispondere.

Al di là del fatto che a questo punto deve esserci qualche problema di autorizzazione sul PC o sul mio ID Adobe, la mia domanda è:

Il fatto di aver scaricato l'ebook con PC non autorizzato preclude effettivamente la sua lettura in assoluto su altro dispositivo, o posso in qualche modo "promuovere" l'ebook al mio ID Adobe in modo regolare?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?