• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse cursor not displaying

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2007 Jul 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using an emulation package called Bosanova (PC to AS/400). When I start to record the cursor disappears, to make it visible again I need to move it around the screen until it appears again.
Is there any settings for this, or have you heard of this happening before. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Coach00
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2007 Jul 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi coach and welcome to the forums,

I tried to get some info on Bosanova, but was unable to obtain any screenshots. Is it DOS based? Becuase when I have had to work with these types of programs I was not able to get the mouse to work properly. You could use full motion recording but that wont do much in line of highlight boxes or anything like that. If you are running the program off a network or through remote desktop connection, captivate doesn't like that either for some reason. I would use the "Print screen" method. Have the mouse on screen, move it then hit your print screen button to see what happens.

Sorry I couldnt be of more help

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources