I am using up to date versions of Bridge CC, Camera RAW nad Photoshop CC and I have the following problem.
- after transfer photos from Canon EOS 6D to computer thumbnails in Bridge seems to be fine
- when I open file in Camera RAW file seem as below example
- when I open file in Photoshop CC file seem as below example
- when I open RAW in IrfanView image seems to be fine
- I can open image in IrfanView, save as TIFF and in Bridge and Photoshop seems to be fine
- the problem occurs randomly, about 5% of images from 500 images
Do you have similar problem? Does anybody have any idea?
The previews are ok in Bridge because it's just a preview jpg, not the actual RAW file. I'm not sure why it would open OK in Irfanview. I had a similar problem after a HDD crash and tried Irfanview with no more luck than any of the Adobe programs.
Have you tried Adobe's DNG converter to see if you get the same result? Is this a consistent problem, or just this one time?
This is just one time problem. I tried Adobe DNG converter and image looks corruptes as in my example.