Nook help reps have been unable to solve the problem.
1. Installed and authorized ADE 4.0.1 sucessfully.
2. Downloaded books to ADE 4.0.1 and can read in ADE
3. Plugged Nook into computer and it shows up on ADE, though when I first plug in get the following error message popup:
There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive/Device/Harddisk2/DR12
4. I click 'try again' and nook and my nook micro sd card show up on c drive
My nook shows up on ADE
5. Drag and drop books from ADE to my Nook.
6. Book shows up on my Nook, but when I try to open it, I get error dialog: User Not Activated (I have already authorized my Nook on ADE)
This seems to be a very VERY common problem.. I've been trying to solve this now for a week. Its definitely an ADE rather than Nook issue
, that much I'm sure of, finding a fix is proving impossible. If anyone has any ideas please let me know but I can say theres not much left to try!!!!