3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2014 8:31 PM by A.T. Romano

I have premiere elements 13 and whenever I export the video only the audio is exported. Both are checked, so I don't know what do do. Please help.

nickimannion

Whenever I export my video only the audio is exported. I have both checked to export and can't seem to figure it out please help me. I have premiere elements 13.

• 1. Re: I have premiere elements 13 and whenever I export the video only the audio is exported. Both are checked, so I don't know what do do. Please help.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

nickimannion

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on?

Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer with Premiere Elements 13? Are you running the computer and Premiere Elements as Administrator?

What video card/graphics card does your computer use?

If your computer uses an Intel HD Graphics 2000 or later, do you find a check mark to the "Use Hardware Acceleration....." option under

Edit Menu/Preferences/General?

Do you see video and audio content in the Timeline just before you export the Timeline in Publish+Share? What are the properties of what

you have on the Timeline?

What is your export choice and settings - Publish+Share/then what, "in detail" ?

Let us begin here and then plan our troubleshooting strategy based on the details that you will supply.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: I have premiere elements 13 and whenever I export the video only the audio is exported. Both are checked, so I don't know what do do. Please help.
            nickimannion Level 1

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on? Windows 8

Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer with Premiere Elements 13? Are you running the computer and Premiere Elements as Administrator? No, and I think so. How would I know if I am the administrator. I am the only one who uses this computer.

What video card/graphics card does your computer use? I think: AMD Radeon HD 7660G

If your computer uses an Intel HD Graphics 2000 or later, do you find a check mark to the "Use Hardware Acceleration....." option under

Edit Menu/Preferences/General? It is checked.

Do you see video and audio content in the Timeline just before you export the Timeline in Publish+Share? What are the properties of what

you have on the Timeline? Yes, and what do you mean by properties. Like, I have audio video, some titles, transitions and music.

What is your export choice and settings - Publish+Share/then what, "in detail" ?

MPEG, HDTV 1080p 29.97 High Quality, Fram Size 1920x1080, Frame Rate 29.97, TV Standard NTSC

Let us begin here and then plan our troubleshooting strategy based on the details that you will supply.

• 3. Re: I have premiere elements 13 and whenever I export the video only the audio is exported. Both are checked, so I don't know what do do. Please help.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

nickimannion

Thanks for the reply.

Was there a No to latest version of QuickTIme installed on computer with Premiere Elements?

If so, that is the first thing to do, get QuickTime installed and determine if that resolves your issues.

As a cross check, if you go to Publish+Share/Computer/QuickTime, do you find Presets for QuickTime?

It may turn out that the above resolves the issue. Then read no further. But, if problem persists, please

read on.

For now, right click the desktop icon for Premiere Elements, select Run As Administrator. If necessary,

we will talk about User Accounts later.

By properties, I was referring to

Video compression

Audio compression

Frame Size

Frame Rate

Interlaced or Progressive

File Extension

Pixel Aspect Ratio

AMD Radeon HD 7660G

Please double check under Device Manager/Display Adapter to verify and also look under Driver Tab

for driver version and driver date. Did you find only the AMD Radeon HD 7660G or more than 1 card?

More later.

ATR