4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2014 12:14 PM by BH888@aol.com

LR4 on a PC:  I have done simple retouching and cropping on about 250 portrait images and have saved those images by exporting them to a particular folder.  I want to retain these retouched cropped images, as is.  Now, however, I need to take the retouche

BH888@aol.com Level 1

LR4 on a PC:  I have done simple retouching and cropping on about 250 portrait images and have saved those images by exporting them to a particular folder.  I want to retain these retouched cropped images, as is.  Now, however, I need to take the retouched images and create a new separate folder of wider cropped (retouched) images.  When I try to open up the crop on virtual copies of the retouched images, LR will not allow me to widen the crop beyond the last crop I performed immediately before exporting (saving) the images to the folder.  Since LR is non-distructive, intuition tells me I should be able to undo the last and prior crops, while retaining the retouching, in order to widen the images or recrop the images again.  As a novice LR user, I would be greatful for any suggestions.  Many thanks.