Ich habe seit heute 30.10. das gleiche problem, gestern hat alles funktioniert.
ADE stürzt bei jedem öffnen "unerwartet" ab.
lesen adobe-mitarbeiter in diesem forum mit und sorgen für lösungen?
Me too - exactly the same problem. My ADE is correctly authorized - I even got a replacement link from the publisher (Elsevier) and downloaded the book a second time. Same problem - on two different Mac´s. Does anyone have an idea? Adobe??
I can download ebooks and read on my mac laptop but they won't transfer to my Kobo Touch! Same message - quitting unexpectedly or saying copying not allowed. Did not have this problem with my previous macbook.
ADOBE please help!
Same PROB!!! ON MacBook Pro......When trying to transfer eBook to Nook ADE crashes!!! I have uninstalled and reinstalled ADE . I have returned the books to my Public Library, and then re-borowed same ....Still ADE crashes.
1. Category: Software Issue
2. Description: Adobe DE crashes each time I try to download this book to my Nook : THE HOUSE ON OLIVE STREET BY Robyn Carr.
ADE also crashes when I try to read it in my Browser
3. Format: eBook - EPUB
4. Title(s): THE HOUSE ON OLIVE STREET
5. Error Message: Message: Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
1. Operating System: Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks)
2. Internet Browser: Firefox
3. Installed Software: Adobe Digital Editions
4. Portable Device: NOOK Tablet/Color/HD
OVERDRIVE Help could not replicate...This has continued with other eBooks since
I just uninstalled ADE 4.0 and installed Version 3.0. Voila! I was able to transfer a book to my Nook with no ADE crash! Anybody else have success with this?