0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2014 11:14 AM by ThePetar

Adobe flash player won re-install

ThePetar

A few days ago i started experiencing problems with video players and adobe flash . For some reason in the middle of a video the screen turned green and started making static noise.

I also couldnt use some websites and their features because they said i needed an upgraded version of adobe flash player.When i went to download the latest version it said "chrome already has a built in adobe flash player and will update it".  I went to the control panel and uninstalled adobe flash, when i went to re-install it, first the installation went to 60% and then said lost  "connection.retrying connection"When i tried installing it a few more times it went to 100% successfully, but then an error occured and said "the side by side configuration of this application is  incorrect...."

the weird thing is i dont have flash installed, but yet i am still experiencing the same problems as the ones i had when i had an old version of flash (nothing is worse, it stayed the same)

Please help me.

Problems i am experiancing:

1. All the video players, except Youtube either wont start or regularly turn green and start making static noise.

2.Sites like photo editing sites say i have an old version of flash player

3.Sometimes pictures  glitch out and apear deformed and pixelated