Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Installing with Windows Vista

Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows Vista and I am trying to install flash player i go to save it then run it and i get a message saying only a single instance of this application can run. I have tried the offline version i have tried to delete all the folders that go with flash player and i still can not get flash player to load on to my computer. is there anyone that could help me out please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I branched this into it's own thread.

I you haven't rebooted yet, reboot your machine and immediately run the installer that you downloaded.  That should solve any issue with an active process keeping Flash Player busy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i go tot reboot my computer and make sure it is all clean from previous download i then begin to download it open it and run it and the installation box does not appear at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines