2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2014 5:20 AM by ryan_brwn

Feature Requests

ryan_brwn Level 1

Love the idea of Kuler/Adobe Color. I wish there was an option to switch the interface to light or gray. The dark background has a huge impact when choosing the brightness or saturation of a color. It would also be great to be able to limit the number of colors you're working with, or even figure out a way to mock up color hierarchy per theme in the app.

• 1. Re: Feature Requests
          Dave E Employee Moderator

Thanks for the idea Ryan.  Can you tell me more about what you mean by "mock up color hierarchy..."? I'd love to better understand what you are thinking.

• 2. Re: Feature Requests
            ryan_brwn Level 1

In design school we used to color theory books that would provide swatches to help begin to prioritize color within a layout. it would be cool to do this in app. I've attached images to show what I'm talking about. Also, the images are on dark and light to show the difference of how color change change based on background.

One more idea. What if you could input the address of a webpage and the app would extract the palette from the page and turn it into a color theme?

Screen Shot 2014-11-13 at 7.16.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-11-13 at 7.18.05 AM.png