3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2014 2:15 PM by A.T. Romano

In what way I can directly speak my comments by microphone in the timeline?

hvdheuvel1

In what way I can directly speak my comments by microphone in the timeline of Adobe Premiere? I don't get contact with my microphone in my Adobe Premiere Elements 13. In other audio-editors, for example Nero Wave Editor, I don't have this problem.

Hans

• 1. Re: In what way I can directly speak my comments by microphone in the timeline?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Hans

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on?

What type of microphone are you using - USB type or one that plugs into a computer jack? According to Adobe, USB microphones

do not work with Premiere Elements. There are infrequent exceptions.

After you attach your microphone to the computer, do you go into Premiere Elements 13 Edit Menu/Preferences/

Audio Hardware ASIO settings to assure that your microphone is recognized and enabled? If you open the Premiere

Elements 13 Narration Tool, is your microphone recognized there?

ATR

• 2. Re: In what way I can directly speak my comments by microphone in the timeline?
            hvdheuvel1 Level 1

Hi Romano,

You have been very helpfull. By following your instruction I have succeeded in getting input from my microphone. I had to place a tick at the ASIO setting for my microphone. And there it was!

Once more: I'm grateful to you.

Hans

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 31 okt. 2014 om 04:56 heeft A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

In what way I can directly speak my comments by microphone in the timeline?

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

Hans

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on?

What type of microphone are you using - USB type or one that plugs into a computer jack? According to Adobe, USB microphones

do not work with Premiere Elements. There are infrequent exceptions.

After you attach your microphone to the computer, do you go into Premiere Elements 13 Edit Menu/Preferences/

Audio Hardware ASIO settings to assure that your microphone is recognized and enabled? If you open the Premiere

Elements 13 Narration Tool, is your microphone recognized there?

ATR

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6885827#6885827

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 3. Re: In what way I can directly speak my comments by microphone in the timeline?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Hans

Wonderful news. Thanks for the follow up and sorting through the troubleshooting suggestions.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Best wishes as you move forward with your Premiere Elements projects.

ATR