0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2014 11:57 PM by antekdesign

All the applications, apart from acrobat, start as a trial all the time

antekdesign

I have this problem from almost a year now. Every time I launch an app it starts as a trial and asks me to license the software.

The process happens no matter how many other Adobe applications are open.

I know this is a known Issue but I really would appreciate a solution.

I tried all the "solutions" listed on this an other forums in order to fix this problem but the problem persists.

This is a huge waste of time and it breaks the workflow between applications.

The "solutions" I tried before:

1) Quit Creative Cloud App and delete the opm.db file (did not work)

2) Delete all the apps, Quit (gear icon -> quit) Creative Cloud App, delete Creative cloud App, run the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, Re-Istall Creative Cloud App, Sign In and Re-Install all the apps (did not work)

3) Change the Creative Cloud App language preferences to "English international" Did not work.

4) Delete all the apps, Sign Out (gear icon -> preferences -> account -> sign out) from Creative Cloud App, delete Creative cloud App, run the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, Re-Istall Creative Cloud App, Sign In and Re-Install all the apps (did not work)

My system:

MacBoook Pro OSX Yosemite (the problem was there with Mavericks also)

Creative Cloud App ver: 1.8.1.451

The problem is there for all the applications apart from Acrobat Pro. (not sure about the edge family, I don't use them.)

At the moment I am paying for a broken product.

Do you (adobe) have any solution?