2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2014 4:21 PM by AxCxS12

Does eLive really exist in Adobe Premiere 13? Can´t find it.

AxCxS12

• 1. Re: Does eLive really exist in Adobe Premiere 13? Can´t find it.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

AXcXs12

You already asked this question yesterday, and I answered it promptly.

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 comes with a new tab called eLive. Where is it?

Please try not to duplicate threads since it is confusing to the person who originated the thread as well as to those

trying to respond to the question.

If this was a matter of you not being able to find your thread from yesterday today, please be advised that you can click

on Content at the top of the forum to bring up a list of threads that may no longer be on the first page of this forum.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need clarification on any of this.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Does eLive really exist in Adobe Premiere 13? Can´t find it.
            AxCxS12 Level 1

Thank you for your answer. Sorry I duplicated my question and that I mIssed your  first answer. I find it fairly confusing navigating for help, specially as I am not a native English speaking person. It was not easy to find the link specially as it says that Premiere Elements comes with a tab named eLive and without you help I would not ever have found it. I desperately looked for that "tab" in the program itself. 

01 Nov 2014 kl. 21:00 skrev A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

AXcXs12

You already asked this question yesterday, and I answered it promptly.

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 comes with a new tab called eLive. Where is it?

Please try not to duplicate threads since it is confusing to the person who originated the thread as well as to those

trying to respond to the question.

If this was a matter of you not being able to find your thread from yesterday today, please be advised that you can click

on Activities at the top of the forum to bring up a list of threads that may no longer be on the first page of this forum.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need clarification on any of this.

Thank you.

ATR

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6890235#6890235

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.