I have read the manual, using the Slide Show, and I see that I can add a text to all the images, but I want to add text in the first image only and maybe one or two inside the view. Is it possible?
1. In Overlays panel put a check mark next to Text Overlays
2. Click on the ABC in the tool bar and select Caption or Title in the pull down
3. Clear the Caption or Title field in Metadata (Library Module) for all images in the slide show. (if necessary)
4. Populate the Caption or Title field for only those images you want text.
5. Adjust color, size and placement to suit.
Thanks for the well described procedure. This worked perfectly. Again - many thanks !!