3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2014 8:10 AM by Szalam

After Effects CS6 - RENDER FAIL.

Almighty Sosa

Right so basically I'm trying to render a simple video including the following effects: Twixtor, RSMB & Magic Bullet Looks. When I try to render the video using the H264 option in 30 frames per second, in 1280 x 720, I receive the following errors and I'm really clueless on how to solve this. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out, also My computer specifications are:

4 GB Ram

R7 260X 2GB GPU

AMD FX 6300

Windows 8.1 Pro

500GB Hardrive

Error 1.pngError 2.png

• 1. Re: After Effects CS6 - RENDER FAIL.
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

This most likely is a settings mismatch between your comp and your render output and it throws off the temporal effects. You will have to be more specific and provide the exact settings for the comp and output.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: After Effects CS6 - RENDER FAIL.
            Almighty Sosa Level 1

Oh alright, erm the composition settings are: 1280 x 720, 30 FPS, Lock Aspect ratio to 16:9 (1.78), Pixel Aspect Ratio: Squares Pixels, Frame rate is 60, Resolution is Full 3.5MB per 8BPC frame.

The output is: Quality is Best, Resolution is Full, size is 1280 x 720, frame rate is 30 FPS, and format in the output module is H.264 with a bitrate of 6.00 mbps.

Also I've just tried removing my adjustment layer which consists of the reelsmart motion blur and magic bullet it looks, it seems to be rendering just fine. So could it possibly be one of those effect? I'm really not sure because I always use those and it always has rendered just fine! Thanks so much for replying though man. I hope you can find a fix.

• 3. Re: After Effects CS6 - RENDER FAIL.
              Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You're trying to render to an interframe codec with a very tiny amount of RAM. Try rendering to an intermediate codec (such as QuickTime with the PNG codec) and then take that into the Adobe Media Encoder to make your final deliverable. This is my workflow anyway even though my system has a lot more RAM. AE can't render a two-pass h.264, but the Adobe Media Encoder can, so I prefer AME to AE anyway.