2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2014 10:02 PM by sagefool1975us

Lightroom 5.6 "Your computer does not appear to be connected to the internet"

kathrynbraveheart

I just updated my Lightroom version from 5.4 to 5.6.  I'm using a PC and have the Adobe CC Photographers package.  After upgrading, my Book module will not sign into Blurb.  This was never a problem in version 5.4.  It just hangs in the Sign In window forever.  I also noticed when I try to sign in to Lightroom Mobile, it says that "Your computer does not appear to be connected to the internet".  I am able to search the web without issue (and post to this forum) so I do not think that is the case.  I'm thinking this might be related to the issue signing in to Blurb.

I have tried restarting Lightroom, and my computer.  I have tried turning off my firewall.  I also read the following similar thread which has not been resolved.  Similar to the last poster, I tried the links provided and got to a web page that simply says "Nothing to see here. You want the Adobe Revel site instead."

Lightroom 5.6 and cannot connect to sync LR moblile, getting message "your computer does not appear to be connected to the internet" when i am connected.

I'm not really sure what to do here so any help would be greatly appreciated.  My main concern is being able to log into Blurb to upload a book.  Logging into Lightroom Mobile is not my concern at this time, I just thought that might be part of the problem.

Thanks!