5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2014 1:31 AM by Beverley Gray

how do i cancel

How do I cancel my subscription. It should not be this difficult nor time consuming

• 1. Re: how do i cancel
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

To cancel an ExportPDF subscription please check this document: Cancel your membership or subscription | Acrobat, Acrobat.com online services

Thanks

Bev

• 2. Re: how do i cancel
            riinigirl

Goodness Beverley that doesn't work.

• 3. Re: how do i cancel
              riinigirl Level 1

Just keep getting sent to the contact us page. Phone number listed doesn't even work and there's no customer service email address.

• 4. Re: how do i cancel
                Mayyy08

I go into manage my plans:

1) it says i have free creative cloud yet im still being charged and for more than i signed up for.

2)there is no cancel button

I click on customer support (which is the same as the link you just posted)

1) i chose all the options to cancel and it leads me to a canceling FAQ page

2) FAQ page instructions tell me to go into accounts manage plan and click cancel....READ ABOVE STEP 2

i just keep going back in circles.

In an email i received for payment confirmation, i clicked the billing history link

1) billing history will not load. and it is not my internet connection so don't suggest that

2) THERES A CANCEL BUTTON

3) i click cancel and box pops up saying "if you cancel you may loose some features....To cancel, contact customer support"

AND IM BACK TO THE SAME DAMN CUSTOMER SUPPORT WITH ALL THE DROP DOWN OPTIONS. IM GETTING NOWHERE.

• 5. Re: how do i cancel
                  Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi Mayyy08

There does not appear to be a Creative Cloud subscription under the ID you used to post on the forum.  Please check if you signed up using another Adobe ID/email address and use this ID to sign in for support

Contact Customer Care

Product = Creative Cloud

Tell us what you need help with = Membership, account, payment

Is your issue related to = Cancel membership

Click on the blue box "Still need help? Contact us"

You will then get the phone/chat options if you're signed in with the Adobe ID connected with your subscription.

Kind regards

Bev