1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 3, 2014 7:21 AM by A.T. Romano

Finished video so speedy.

inhee Lee

I am doing combine two files that AVI and MPEG through PE. These files have normal speed. However, finished video after publishing is so speedy almost double times.

I did other files, they were ok. only some files have a trouble. I check the condition of original troubled files but it was ok.

Anybody know the tip to fix this problem?

Thanks,

• 1. Re: Finished video so speedy.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

inhee Lee

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

Please give the following information

a. Before .....AVI. What kind of avi file - What is the video compression? What is the frame rate (including interlaced or progressive)?

After you import this .avi file into your Premiere Elements project, what does the Interpret Footage dialog show for frame rate and pixel aspect ratio?

b. Before....mpeg file - What is the video compression? What is the frame rate (including interlaced or progressive)?

After you import this .mpeg file into your Premiere Elements project, what does the Interpret Footage dialog show for frame rate and pixel aspect ratio?

What are you selecting for your export settings Publish+Share/Share/ then what and what preset? Are you using the default settings for the preset or are you customizing the preset under its Advanced Button/Video Tab?

Please review and consider. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR