2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2014 1:15 PM by adobenewbie123

Audio settings on a Blu-ray burn

adobenewbie123 Level 1

I am currently using premiere Elements 10 and when I burn a blu-ray, there does not seem to be an option to view and potentially edit audio settings.  (which you can do during the AVCHD export process)   Am I missing something or is that the way it is supposed to be  because  playback is not going to be coming from the computer? .

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Audio settings on a Blu-ray burn
          A.T. Romano Level 7

adobenewbie123

The Premiere Elements (any version) presets in the burn to do not have presets which can be customized. You have choices of presets there but you

cannot customize settings within the preset. The burn to product (BDMV Folder) ends up on a disc in the proper file disc system and is not the same as a .m2t or .mp4 standalone file on a disc.

When you are in Share/Computer/AVCHD, you are exporting your Timeline content to file (.m2t or .mp4) with a preset that can be customized under the Advanced Button, and saved to the computer hard drive location of your choice. That file can be authored to AVCHD on DVD disc in a new project, using Share/Disc/AVCHD disc and burn to a DVD disc with one of the preset which cannot be customized at that point.

ATR

• 2. Re: Audio settings on a Blu-ray burn
            adobenewbie123 Level 1

Okay, thanks for clarifying, ATR.