• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I use both the Mac and a PCand I published directly from Adobe muse to my website and manage through business catalysthowever this time Adobe muse is telling me that it cannot find my web sight so I went to business catalyst and I try to publish from ther

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use both the Mac and a PC and I published directly from Adobe muse to my website and manage through business catalyst however  this time Adobe muse is telling me that it cannot find my web sight so I went to business catalyst and I try to publish from there by adding my domain manually but business catalyst give an error message that The domain is already in use. How is that? Could be that the publishing history is saved in another duplicate file muse file always published using the publish menu in Adobe muse for the same website with no issues

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Parris,

The domain may have been applied previously at some time or it could be some odd glitch. 

I would recommend reaching out to direct support via case/chat and provide them your site URL and the domain that you are attempting to add so this can be looked into further.

BC Help & support

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines