2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2014 2:14 PM by smeedee

How long until the next release?

smeedee Level 3

I am really in need of a release to fix the scrolling issues etc.. Is there any estimate for the next release? You know it IS broken and we are paying for a product which doesn't work.

David

• 1. Re: How long until the next release?
          cropher Level 1

I would also love to know this. I understand that the EA engineers don't give a fixed date for the release until everything is done. But right now I have no idea if its right around the corner of if it takes another month or so. Which wouldn't be such a big issue if I could go back to a previous EA version. But the latest release somehow messed up all EA Versions for me; deleting and reinstalling doesn't help, either. Even when I use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool.

EA was the main reason why I switched to the Creative Cloud. And now it's the single only app that doesn't work. Because its completely broken.

I realize that the EA engineers do everything they can (thank you), but the current situation is very frustrating.

• 2. Re: How long until the next release?
            smeedee Level 3

Yes, it's very frustrating. I can't do anything until the problems are resolved. I just wish they would keep us in the loop more.