2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2014 1:30 AM by ibarrien

Lightroom 5.6 suddenly not syncing anymore to mobile

thelazydesigner Level 1

I'm using LR 5.6 on Mac OSX 10.10 and have around 500 photos synced online on my purchased CC account.

In this moment LR stopped syncing new photos, keep saying "syncing XX photos", number does not change and there is no network activity. Removing and re-adding photos to the synced collections does not help.

I cannot see new collections appear online or on mobile devices, even empty ones.

What could I check?

Thanks...

L.

• 1. Re: Lightroom 5.6 suddenly not syncing anymore to mobile
          thelazydesigner Level 1

Just found that DELETING ALL online content via preferences panel reset everything and sync re-started again, but I've lost all of my online content as well as the list of synced collection... so I hope this was a temporary glitch and I won't be forced to re-sync everything soon, or I cannot trust this for sensitive and big workflows...

Any suggestions on why this sync error did happen?

• 2. Re: Lightroom 5.6 suddenly not syncing anymore to mobile
            ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

The best way to figure out what's wrong is to share diagnostics log privately.

1. In Lightroom Desktop - go to preferences/Lightroom mobile and keep the Alt key pressed.

2. You will now see the Generate Diagnostics Log button. Press it and send us the log privately (it should never be shared publicly)

What you can try out when you have problems syncing:

1. Shut down Lr Desktop

2. Then delete the Sync.lrdata file:

Win: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata

Mac: /Users/<user>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata

3. Restart Lr Desktop and start to sync

If that doesn't help you just create a new log and we will give it a look.

Thanks,

Ignacio