3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2014 8:26 AM by A.T. Romano

Import mounting saved independently

Vinc11

hello,

Is the version of Premiere Element 13 can import saved independently different mounts?

I bought version 12 and this import is impossible. This is a serious failure for software of this type.

Adobe will he solve it?

• 1. Re: Import mounting saved independently
          A.T. Romano Level 7

vinc11

Please clarify the question that you are asking.

I am not understanding

Is the version of Premiere Element 13 can import saved independently different mounts?

Are you having problems importing specific formats into a Premiere Elements 12/12.1 and are thinking about

trying Premiere Elements 13 instead? If so, what are the full properties of your files that are giving you problems

when you try to import them into a new Premiere Elements 12/12.1 project?

We will be looking forward to your follow up with the information needed to help us help you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Import mounting saved independently
            Vinc11 Level 1

hello,

Thank you for your interest.

I use the google translator. This may explain the misunderstanding.

When I save my project, it is impossible to integrate with another project.
            To integrate, we have to create this film. Implying loss of images. a jerky film.

Am I clearer? :-)

• 3. Re: Import mounting saved independently
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Vinc11

Thanks for the reply.

As you have found out, you cannot import one Premiere Elements project file (.prel) into another.

When you want to use the contents of project 1 in another project, then there are at least 2 considerations

a. Export the project 1 content to a file format compatible with the project settings of project 2, and then import

that export into project 2

or

b. If you are using a Windows computer, use ClipMate (Windows Only program) in conjunction with Premiere

Elements to do a copy/paste insert from project 1 to 2. The details of that process including how to for that can be found in the following

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE: ClipMate Copy/Paste Between Projects

I have not tested Premiere Elements 13 with ClipMate yet.

If you are currently trying to get "a" to work for you without loss of quality, then, if you give us details (video properties, project settings) of project 1,

we can suggest the best possible export of project 1 to import into project 2.

Please let me know if I have now targeted your question.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

ATR