You may need to remove the registry settings and manually delete Presenter folders from your system. Please follow the below steps (Make sure you take help of some technician before editing the registry):
- Make sure Presenter is not visible in "Control Panel". If presenter then uninstall it first. Make sure that you check " Remove Preferences" option from the uninstall window while uninstalling it.
- Go to Run>Type "Regedit" and click ok.
- Expand : "HKEY_CURRNT_USER" and go to Software>Adobe.
- Right Click "Adobe Presenter " Folder and Delete it.
- Now expand : "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" and go to Software>Adobe.
- Delete "Adobe Presenter Video Express" Folder.
- Go to : "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE">Software> "Wow6432Node" > Adobe > and delete "Adobe Presenter" folder.
- Go to : C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe and delete Adobe Presenter Folder.
- Go to : C:\Program Files\Adobe and delete Adobe Presenter folder.
- Restart Machine.
- Install Presnter 10 again.
I contacted Adobe Support and they led me through the process, basically as you described it, and it worked! Problem solved.
Does anyone else find it to be a dealbreaker that Presenter can't simply uninstall the previous version? This is something that essentially every modern software application can do. I will not be purchasing Presenter. iSpring and Articulate have much better options that actually work.