1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 8, 2014 9:07 PM by A.T. Romano

how do I upload a video longer than 15 minutes to YouTube from Premiere Elements?

Reptile Brain

I'm trying to use the share/publish feature on Premiere Elements 12. My video is 41 minutes, 53 seconds long.  i have received a number code from YouTube which supposedly gives me permission to upload a video of that length, but I get a message in Premiere that the video is too long and I should decrease its length. Is there anyway to reset a setting in Premiere so it will let me upload the video, or do I have to transcode it to something and upload it from my hard drive?

• 1. Re: how do I upload a video longer than 15 minutes to YouTube from Premiere Elements?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

RB

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

Whatever the case in your case....

You export your Timeline to file saved to the computer hard drive and from there upload it to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

Those YouTube extended time accounts are only for use at YouTube web site and not for use within the Premiere Elements YouTube feature.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask. Depending on your Premiere Elements version, look at the AVCHD.mp4 choices

for your export  to file saved to the computer hard drive.

Thanks.

ATR