2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2014 3:22 AM by Boris Nikolaevich

How do I sync non-Typekit fonts?

Boris Nikolaevich Level 1

If I am sharing with a collaborator using Creative Cloud, how to I sync fonts I own if they are not listed on Typekit?

Also, how do I make the fonts available so that shared folders with View Only access render correctly in Creative Cloud on http://assets.adobe.com? Right now the fonts I used are rendered as generic sans-serif fonts instead.

• 1. Re: How do I sync non-Typekit fonts?
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

No way. Aside from the technical side this is simply a copyright issue. Whoever wants to view the files ahs to download/ buy and install the required fonts the old way on his system.

• 2. Re: How do I sync non-Typekit fonts?
            Boris Nikolaevich Level 1

I should have been more clear that these are fonts already licensed appropriately; I just want to make it so that other company-internal users can get the fonts easily if they aren't in Typekit. It's a pain to remember "Oh, the new guy doesn't have that one font installed, so it's not going to come out right" ... especially when all the other fonts are now synced up so nicely thanks to Typekit.

Also, the fact that non-Typekit fonts don't render correctly on Creative Cloud web preview is something I'd like to be able to overcome, so I can point someone to a shared file there and say, "This is exactly what it will look like."