3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2014 5:41 PM by A.T. Romano

In Premiere Elements 13 can I link project files?

koollkid

Can .prml file be compiled into a movie?

• 1. Re: In Premiere Elements 13 can I link project files?
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The Elements Tutorial Links Page http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1275830 may help... click the publish/share links

• 2. Re: In Premiere Elements 13 can I link project files?
            koollkid Level 1

LLooks v hopeful.  Thank you John T.

• 3. Re: In Premiere Elements 13 can I link project files?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Koollkid

I am assuming that there is a typing error in your introductory details when you wrote

Can .prml file be compiled into a movie?

Are you referring to the Premiere Elements project file which has a .prel file extension. If not, what kind of file is

a .prml file? Where is it coming from?

Generalization for now, pending your clarification on what you seek and assuming that .prml = .prel.....

1. When you import source files into a project, the way out is via export - Premiere Elements 13 Publish+Share/ and then

the choices that you see which can offer you burn to disc as well as export to file opportunities.

2. You cannot import a project file into another project file. If you want to put the content of project 1 into project 2, you

have at least two choices

a. Export the Timeline content from project 1 to file that is compatible with the settings of project 2, and then import that

file into project 2

b. If you are working on a Windows computer, use ClipMate in conjunction with Premiere Elements for a copy/paste

insert between projects (I have not tried this yet in version 13; it has worked in several earlier versions).

So, basically this all resolves to

a. What is your source media?

b. What are your requirements for exporting the Timeline content for you and other to see?

We will be watching for your follow up with clarification.

Thank you.

ATR