2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2014 9:11 PM by Scott V

Creative Cloud, Student Package, Can't get actual apps, Only can get trial versions?

starrlord

The other day, I bought a Student Creative Cloud plan because I am a student in college and I will need to use Photoshop and Illustrator to do work. The payment of the package has gone through and I will be billed for it but every time I try to download a program, I can only the trial versions of programs like Photoshop and Illustrator and all of the other programs. I haven't gotten an email with a code so I can register programs so I can use them to do work.

I don't know what's wrong. If I can't get the full programs and not just the trial versions, I'm going to be cancelling my subscription and I'll find something elsewhere because if I paid for something and I can't get something that's not the trial versions that lasts only 30 days, then it's not worth my time.

Anyway, please help me ASAP - this has been bugging me for days now and I can't find a step-by-step process of what I need to do to get everything working or if I need to cancel my plan.

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers me!