3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2014 5:41 PM by A.T. Romano

Delete and Replace Audio portion of a Video

Bikeboybob Level 1

I have an MP4 video that has a lot of background noise.  More noise than can be filtered out.  Can I delete all the audio and then narrate the video on my PC using a microphone I have on the PC

• 1. Re: Delete and Replace Audio portion of a Video
          A.T. Romano Level 7

bikeboybob

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

Generalizing for now, you should be able to right click the video on the Timeline and select Delete Audio.

Then you can use the program's Narration Tool to create narration clip(s) for the Narration Track.

Please supply more details so that we can fine tune the reply.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Delete and Replace Audio portion of a Video
            Bikeboybob Level 1

I am using Premiere Elements 11 with Windows 8.

Thanks for your help

Richard A. (Dick) Noddin

207-350-6324 Cell

207-586-5046 Fax

• 3. Re: Delete and Replace Audio portion of a Video
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Richard A. (Dick) Noddin

You are probably responding via an email notification since I see contact information included in your reply. Your replies are posted in the opened forum for all to see. It is not just you and I communicating. To avoid nuisances, please do not include the contact information in replies. Typically a moderator will remove that type of information when seen.

Have you had a chance to try the suggestion to right click the Timeline video and select Delete Audio?

Then with the video on the Timeline track, use the Narration Tool to create your narration clips for the Narration Track.

Double check to assure that you have your Input and Output options enabled in Edit Menu/Preferences/Audio Hardware and its ASIO settings.

Adobe Premiere Elements Help | Create narrations

Please update us on your progress when you get a chance.

Thank you.

ATR