3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2014 3:10 PM by A.T. Romano

adobe premiere elements 13 reagiert nicht

frohike

es steht schon alles wichtige im betreff.
      nach kurzer zeit reagiert das programm nicht mehr. ich habe mein system fragmentiert. die ssd platte gecheckt. win 7 auf den neusten stand gebracht. elements 13 neu installiert. quicktime und reader sind auch neu...leider kann ich mit dem programm nicht arbeiten, weil es nach kurzem gebrauch nicht mehr reagiert.

zusatz-info:
      wenn ich ein textfeld dubliziere, dann wirken sich die änderungen immer auf beide textfelder aus. warum ist das so?
      zB ich ändere den text im dublizierten textfeld in END. das ürsprüngliche textfeld sollte START beinhalten,aber nach der änderung steht das auch END.

ich bin ratlos !

• 1. Re: adobe premiere elements 13 reagiert nicht
          A.T. Romano Level 7

frohike

Premiere Elements 13 on Windows 7 (assumed 64 bit).

Did you install Premiere Elements 13 to the Local Disk C, and is the SSD drive the Local Disk C?

Are you running the program from a User Account with Administrative Privileges? In addition, have you right clicked

the Premiere Elements 13 desktop icon and selected and applied Run As Administrator? Please describe your

computer resources.

I did not understand the translation - so I will mention, please have installed the latest version of QuickTime on the computer with Premiere Elements 13.

What is your computer video card/graphics card according to the Device Manager/Display Adapters area? Does the computer use 1 or 2

video cards? Is the card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

Do problems exist with and without the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled?

Under Additional Information...I am not clear what you are asking...

a. When you create titles in the program's Titler, remember that two titles cannot have the same name. If they do, when you

edit one, the other with the same name will have the same edits. What you have to do in that case - in Expert workspace/Project Assets, right click the first, select Duplicate to create the second title which will automatically have a different name than the first.

http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/creating-trimming-titles.html

Please review and consider. Please let me know where I have not targeted your question. If I have not targeted your question, please give more details to help me to understand your project situation better.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: adobe premiere elements 13 reagiert nicht
            frohike Level 1

hallo ATR

herzlichen dank für deine tips.

der fehler ist hier:

[...] When you create titles in the program's Titler, remember that two titles cannot have the same name. If they do, when you

edit one, the other with the same name will have the same edits[...]

wählt man diesen weg (copy&paste), dann bekommt man die fehlermeldung -keine rückmeldung- und premiere elements 13 freeze.

thank you ATR !

• 3. Re: adobe premiere elements 13 reagiert nicht
              A.T. Romano Level 7

frohike

Thank you for the reply.

Are you now OK with the question about text titles in Premiere Elements 13?

Are you still having problems with the Premiere Elements 13 project not responding soon after you begin editing your project?

If so, I would ask the following introductory questions...

What are the properties of the source files that you are importing into the project? What is the brand/model/settings of the camera

that has recorded your video? Here I am assuming that your source is video. If stills involved, what are the pixel dimensions of the stills,

and how many of them are you using in the project?

Please confirm that you have installed Premiere Elements 13 to the default location on the C drive and that the C drive is the SSD.

Are you running the program as Administrator?

Do the problems exist with and without the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled?

Is the video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

Please go into as much details as possible about the size and duration of the project and what you are doing when the program

becomes unresponsive? Are all the Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks pointed to locations with enough free hard drive space to

accept them?

Please review and consider.

Thank you.

ATR