• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot download books. It says cannot reach fulfillment server, please check internet connection. I have rebooted, upgraded ADE, turned internet off and on, still cannot connect.

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Cannot download books from the library.  The error message says "cannot connect to the fulfillment server.  Please check your internet connection and try again".  I have tried again. I have upgraded ADE.  I have turned the internet off and on again.  Nothing works.  I see the same question from others here in the forum.  Does anyone have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getting the same problem !

I'm getting this message:

"ADE could not connect to the server. Make sure you're connected to internet", when I want to open a downloaded book from a public Library.

I am connected, I've just downloaded a book from a Library  !!!

I succeeded to open the book on the same ADE ID on my IPhone. Someone told me this could be the problem : the same ID on 2 different machines. But we're supposed to be able to read the same book on any device and restart where we left the last time, whatever device we used !

Someone can explain to me ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines