1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 12, 2014 4:53 PM by A.T. Romano

[..\..\Src\EMS\WSEMUtil.cpp-675] Adobe Premiere Elements 12

canoncamera0

[..\..\Src\EMS\WSEMUtil.cpp-675] keeps popping up when i try to open adobe premiere elements 12? before this it wouldn't launch and kept showing the launch screen, but wouldn't launch.

• 1. Re: [..\..\Src\EMS\WSEMUtil.cpp-675] Adobe Premiere Elements 12
          A.T. Romano Level 7

canoncamera0

I have not run into any prior reports of [..\..\Src\EMS\WSEMUtil.cpp-675].

Please confirm the wording and spelling of the error message that you are posting.

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12 involved with? And, what is the description of your computer environment - processor, installed/available RAM, free hard drive space, etc. How have you installed the program, from installation files downloaded from Adobe or from installation disc that came in boxed packaging of the product from an authorized reseller?

For now, I will assume that you are working on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit....

Suggestion

1. Uninstall the program the usual Control Panel way.

2. Do a free ccleaner run through (regular cleaner and registry cleaner parts) to get rid of leftovers from incomplete installs and reinstalls.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

3. Reinstall the program with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled.

4. Install the 12.1 Update using an opened project's Help Menu/Update

Is this your first use of this program on the computer you are now using?

Lots of possibilities. Let determine the results from the above and then we can consider what next.

Thank you.

ATR