Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script does not work anymore after updating to FM 12.0.3

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

With TCS5, Robohelp would crash when importing FrameMaker books to RH, because the FM files had embedded graphics. So, I found a script to externalize the graphics before doing the import (the script is: ExtendScript of the week: Externalizing Graphics « TechComm Central by Adobe). However, this script is not working since I updated from 12.0.2 to 12.0.3. And without this script, we can't create HTML5 output!

Although I wrote a few simple scripts, this one is quite complex and would be difficult to debug. Anyone here knows what could have changed to make the script useless after such a small update? Or can update this script to make it work?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Hi again,

For those who would like to know... I made this script work with 12.0.3. I simply removed the instructions that  added an item in the File menu and stuff about a report, which I don't think ever worked. So, I still don't know exactly why it didn't work anymore (don't have time or knowledge to investigate), but I'm still interested to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again,

For those who would like to know... I made this script work with 12.0.3. I simply removed the instructions that  added an item in the File menu and stuff about a report, which I don't think ever worked. So, I still don't know exactly why it didn't work anymore (don't have time or knowledge to investigate), but I'm still interested to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines