2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2014 9:07 PM by charanseeram

Plugin for InDesign CC 2014 (version 10 ) is not installing using Extension manger CC

charanseeram Level 1

I am able to debug my plugin built using Extension Builder 2.1 for In-design CC 2014 but i couldn't able to install my zxp using Extension Manger CC(7.2.3.29) .

Please let me known correct version of  Extension Manger CC would help me in this case .

• 1. Re: Plugin for InDesign CC 2014 (version 10 ) is not installing using Extension manger CC
          charanseeram Level 1

** It's a Flash based plugin .

** I tweaked it with some reference to work with Extension Builder 2.1 and it is doing well to run and debug using flash builder 4.6 .

** I can see the extension in my InDesign file menu by debugging  and everything is working as expected until i try to export it to ZXP and install it in another Virtual Machine contains InDesign CC 2014(version 10) and Extension Manger CC

Below are my  manifest file details :

a) ensured to add <RequiredRuntime Name="CSXS" Version="5.0" />

b) Win: regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.5 -

Added  a new entry PlayerDebugMode of type “string” with the value of “1”. This enables debug extensions to be displayed in the host applications. -

c) <Host Name="IDSN" Version="[7.5,10.9]" />

d) set target as below screen :

target.jpg

• 2. Re: Plugin for InDesign CC 2014 (version 10 ) is not installing using Extension manger CC
            charanseeram Level 1

replacing product attribute  name with familyname of .mxi and reverting RequiredRuntime attribute version from 5.0 to 2.0 in manifest file is supporting all CS5.5 CS6 CC and CC 2014(10) is supporting in installing and extension is visible now .

<RequiredRuntime Name="CSXS" Version="2.0" />

<product maxversion="10.9" familyname="InDesign" version="7.5"/>