• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a report that will show how much a user has used the secure area?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I was just wondering if there is such a report that could be generated in Reports section. The only ones I could see are to filter by Pages and see the date and its number of views. I also thought of using webmaster tools but then there is no way it could record the activity of the member of securezone.

Any insights are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Angelo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the Secure Zone you wish to view (within Secure Zones), click on Actions -> View Secure Zone Usage Report

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem aswell. But when I tried clicking the View Secure Zone Usage Report, it respons: No data found for the selected period. no matter how I define the period filter.

Do you know how to set it correctly up?

Kind regards,

Jones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I have the site URL please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've Send you a PM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the secure zone usage report on your site for one of the secure zones, as I see the report shows up fine :

Any specific secure zone you facing the issue with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but it only show the data from my users "Jonas Heilsberger" on the secure zone usage report. How do I get it to show all secure zone users from dealer area?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May I have the name and email address of once such user that is subscribed to this secure zone , who currently logged in and is not showing up ? Also please try to create a test user and see if that gets listed?

Looking forward to your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines