I try to understand coding in edge in more detail.
What i do not understand is the concept of named timeline(s):
* so if i want to listen to timeline - events of a symbol, i allways have to give the name of the timeline.
Symbol.bindTriggerAction ( compId, symbolName, timelineName, delay, actionFunction )
Usually timelineName is allways "Default Timeline". But what is this reference by name good for?
* Why a timeline has a name?
* Where could i change this name within Edge and when should i do this?
* Can i have more than one timeline for a symbol?
* If yes what is the purpose of more than on timeline for a symbol?
I have some assumptions for this, but what i really miss is a clear documentation of these concepts. Do you have any tipps for good tutorials? Thanks in advance.
So, don't worry about the name, just know that you can have only one timeline for a symbol, with name "Default Timeline".