4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2015 11:50 PM by pwillener

Adobe Flash Player Problems

KatRicci

Hi!

So, for the last week or so I've had this issue with Adobe Flash Player and while there were times where I temporarily fixed it, it's not fixing this time. I've tried restoring my computer, I've try uninstalling and re-installing. I've tried everything on this list: Flash Player games, video, or audio don't work | Windows  For Chrome as that is my main browser of choice. With back ups of Firefox and if need be Internet explorer (mind you I cannot play videos on those browsers either!). I'm at the end of my wits. I also can't watch videos or listen to music in iTunes (I assume the two are associated because those problems didn't start till Adobe's problem).

My Computer Specs:

Windows 8.1
      1TB Harddrive

Processor: Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz

12 GB RAM

64-bit Operating system

This is a laptop, this laptop is not more than a year old. I got it around June/July of 2014. But honestly it's still pretty new. I've done a factory reset and I've had this problem since after that reset. I don't think it's my computer. I've scanned my computer several times, I am assuming this is either on Adobe or Chrome...one or the other and I'm just looking for a fix.

When I try to play a video on YouTube, the video does not start at all, it pauses. I've also gotten the "Shockwave plugin has crashed". Please help.